Monday, June 7, 2010

"Picture Me Naked" Accepted to Best Women's Erotica 2011

Great news! My latest piece "Picture Me Naked" has been accepted to Violet Blue's Best Women's Erotica 2011. For me, it's personally satisfying considering the fact that her series is what convinced me to enter the field in the first place. Always been my goal to have a piece accepted to it.

Look for the book December 2010, put out by Cleis Press.

Sneek peek:

I slide my leg across a worn patch and circle a finger around a cigarette burn etched into the faded magenta leather, toying a bit with the piece of foam poking out. It’s now that I wish I had a picture of myself. I’d fold it neatly and slip it between the seat cushions with enough of a corner peeking through to get noticed.

No comments:

Post a Comment