Sunday, May 31, 2009

Do 50-year-old women really want the sex life they had at age 25?

"But is it reasonable for women over 50 to expect the same level of sexual satisfaction and drive as a 25-year-old? And is this what women really want?

"By the time they reach their late 40s or early 50s, women should be savvy enough to know that feeling sexy is a state of mind, and that a good man doesn't need a partner to look perfect in lingerie in order for her to be desirable."

Late 40s and early 50s? Come on ladies! That’s worth learning much earlier. There’s something incredible about a female who is comfortable and confident with her sexuality, at any age! When did you learn? Or have you yet? Let's just say for me, I was a Victoria's Secret wearer far before any man came into my life to enjoy it.

Newsweek columnists weight in. Counter-Cougar Thinking

1 comment:

  1. I had the best sex of my life after 50.

    ReplyDelete